• Strengths: attributes of management and staff or the organization as a whole that may be helpful in achieving the objective
• Weaknesses: attributes of management and staff or the organization that may be harmful to achieving the objective
• Opportunities: typically external conditions that could be helpful to achieving the objective
• Threats: also typically external, these conditions could do damage to the objective.
In determining the future course of organizations/firms includes posing at least one of three key questions:
1. What do you do?
2. For whom do you do it?
3. How do you do it better than others?
With this in mind we formulate a strategic plan to guide the organization to survive today’s turbulent business climate.